Terms & Conditions
The website www.windsong-india.com is operated by “M/s World of Designs”. The term Windsong Chimes & Bells or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is,
M/s World Of Designs, C- 203, Ground Floor, Paryavaran Complex, Saidulajab, Mehrauli, New Delhi -110030, India. Our Company GSTIN: 07AFYPM8947B1ZT
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or respected Owners. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
• You are requested to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”)
• You are requested to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if ‘Windsong Chimes & Bells’ has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, ‘Windsong Chimes & Bells’ has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
- Purchase gives you the right to use the artwork/file on one device only.
- Purchase does not give right to distribute or share the file.
- Ownership/Copyright of the design/artwork stays with ‘Windsong Chimes & Bells’ through its company M/s World of Designs
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.